That just happened.
gordon wat ru doin
i don’t understand why gordon ramsay is so celebrated on the internet
i mean sometimes he’s funny but that’s literally the only good thing about how he presents himself like he just seems like he lives to yell at people and bring them down and make them miserable and he’s just so insulting
and there is nothing ok about that
^You obviously don’t watch his shows or know anything about him. Every single person he’s ever yelled at loves and respects him, because he’s changed their lives for the better. He loves and adores his family and friends, and has so much passion for the culinary industry that you can’t help but appreciate his tough love tactics.
Don’t give ignorant opinions.
my whole life has been a lie until this moment. i realize i’ve never eaten proper scrambled eggs.
i’ve also never been so aroused by chives.
Everything I learned in Culinary School, just thrown out the window.
I always cook my scrambled eggs like this now… and they are always amazing.
I’ve been enjoying various Gordon Ramsay shows recently. I like them a lot, but it stuns me in Kitchen Nightmares that Chef Ramsay tells the kitchen staff off for cooking the food too slow and making the customers wait half an hour for their first course. In one of his own restaurants, Hell’s Kitchen, the customers often have to wait up to an hour to even get appetisers. Some people don’t even get entrees before he shuts down the kitchen. I know other restaurants are obviously not that bad, but it just seems like a bit of a double standard. Is it just me who thinks it’s weird?
^ You’re dumb. Hell’s Kitchen isn’t a real restaurant, it’s a sound stage. The people who eat there aren’t paying any money, they eat and drink for free. It’s a TV show about a two week interview to fill a position in one of his REAL restaurants. List below. Feel free to count the Michelin stars.
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay at Royal Hospital Road (three Michelin stars)
- Pétrus (one Michelin star)
- Savoy Grill
- Maze, (one Michelin star)
- Foxtrot Oscar
- Maze Grill, Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square
- Gordon Ramsay’s Plane Food at London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
- York and Albany located in Ramsay’s first hotel (only 10 rooms), Regents Park
- Murano (one Michelin star), Mayfair,
- Bread Street Kitchen, the newest restaurant at One New Change, London opened September 2011
- Gordon Ramsay at Castel Monastero - Tuscany - Castelnuovo Berardenga, Siena (Italy)
- Gordon Ramsay at Fortevillage - Sardegna - Santa Margherita di Pula (Italy)
- Gordon Ramsay at The Trianon Palace (two Michelin stars), Versailles near Paris
- Gordon Ramsay at Powerscourt - Powerscourt Estate - Enniskerry (Ireland)
- Boxwood Café, across from Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Los Angeles
- Gordon Ramsay at The London (two Michelin stars), New York
- Maze by Gordon Ramsay at The London, New York City
- Cielo by Angela Hartnett, Boca Raton, Florida
- Gordon Ramsay at The London, West Hollywood (one Michelin Star)
- Gordon Ramsey BurGR at Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay – Steak - Las Vegas. (Opened May 2012)
- The Fat Cow at The Grove at Farmers Market in Los Angeles
- Gordon Ramsay at Conrad Tokyo, Tokyo (one Michelin star)
- Cerise by Gordon Ramsay, Tokyo
- Grill from Hell by Gordon Ramsay in Flinders Street, Townsville, QLD and Gold Coast QLD. Opened mid 2011.
<3 this man.
Orange is the New Black: Meet the inmates
↳ Sister Ingalls
Best character on OSTNB. <3 her!
i love this show